Environ Sebu-Clear Masque
Environ’s low pH Sebu-Clear Masque contains a combination of exfoliating acids to assist in skin renewal and rejuvenation by helping to improve the overall appearance of breakout-prone skin. It is specifically formulated to help remove impurities, prevent blemishes and balance the overall skin tone for those with oily / problem skin.
It also helps in reducing redness and irritation resulting in a problem-free complexion. Contains Mineral Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Salicylic Acid, Panthenol and vitamin E.
*All Environ Products are prescription based and require our skin specialists to determine which product is appropriate for your current skin condition.
You may add this product to an enquiry form below, and once submitted we will contact you.
- Kaolin clay provides an ultra mild exfoliation to refine and hydrate the skin.
- Helps remove excess oils from the skin preventing congestion and build-up.
- The antiseptic properties of Australian Tea Tree Oil, combined with the exfoliant properties of salicylic acid make this ideal for problem skin.
HOW TO USE
- After pre-cleansing and cleansing, apply Sebumasque evenly over the face, excluding the eyelids. Leave on for 10 – 20 minutes or even overnight.
- When using Sebumasque to exfoliate, apply on top of Sebuprep, massage with fingertips and rinse off with water. Remove last traces of the mask with Sebuwash.
- Initially the mask will appear opaque but will gradually become translucent.
- Use once to twice a week.
- Suitable for congested, oily and problem skin types.