While a facial may seem like a luxury
– it’s a regular necessity
When you’re planning routine facials, the most important thing to do is to find a therapist you can trust.
Our therapists have completed their diplomas and have years of experience between them. The salon uses the Environ range for our facials and the therapists are certified to advise and provide treatments using these product. This training is repeated every 2 years to ensure that the latest skills transfer occurs.
Click here to download our Environ Daily Skincare Guide.
5 for the
price of 4
Book 5 facials and only pay for 4 – that’s a 20% discount
- You will need to come in for at least 4 facials within a 6 month period;
- Your 5th facial is then free;
- No upfront payment – book and pay for each facial individually;
- If you’re on the Loyalty Program you will earn additional discounts on your Environ product purchases too.
Benefits Of Facials
- Reduce Stress
- Cleanse Your Skin
- Prevent Aging
- Facial Massage Promotes Blood Circulation
- Rejuvenate Your Skin
- Facials Help Detoxify The Skin
- Treat Acne And Acne Marks
- Eliminate Whiteheads And Blackheads
Environ Facial: High Freq + Galvanic + Masque – 75 minR 500
Environ Facial: High Freq + Masque – 60 minR 450
Environ Teen Facial: High Freq + Masque – 60 minR 400
Environ Mini Facial – 30 minR 225
10 x High Frequency Treatments (problem skin)R 500
10 x Galvanic Treatments (anti ageing)R 500