Environ Body DermaLac Lotion
Environ Body DermaLac Lotion contains a medium concentration of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) for use on rough, sun damaged and congested skin.
This hydrating lotion helps smooth and soften dry, rough skin on the elbows, feet and knees as well as providing an overall soothing experience.
It is available in a 200ml PET sun resistant plastic bottle that protects the active ingredients from the elements. For best results, it should be used in conjunction with the Body Cream or EssentiA Body Oil.
*All Environ Products are prescription based and require our skin specialists to determine which product is appropriate for your current skin condition.
You may add this product to an enquiry form below, and once submitted we will contact you.
- These gentle non-toxic acids help to soften and smoothen the appearance of skin.
- Helps in hydrating and improving the appearance of rough, dry, calloused skin on elbows, knees, heels and feet.
- Moisturises the skin.
HOW TO USE
- Apply DermaLac Lotion to the desired areas of the body to assist in softening the skin.
- DermaLac Lotion may be used in conjunction with EssentiA Body Oil and Body Cream for added effect.
- Use as part of your evening regime for exposed areas of the body as Alpha Hydroxy Acids can cause skin to be photo-sensitive. Can be applied to unexposed areas of the body morning and evening.
- Suitable for rough, sun damaged and congested skin.
- Suitable for all ages.