Environ Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT
Improving lax, scarred and pigmented areas of the body is a challenge for even the best topical formulations. Now there’s a new way to enhance results and improve the overall look and feel of your body.
Following on from the incredible results achieved with micro-needling of the face, Environ have announced the launch of the NEW Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT – a revolutionary and unique instrument designed to treat large curved areas of the body.
The Body Roll-CIT takes into account the fact that no surface of the body is flat. It consists of two roller heads with micro-needles that are tilted at an angle to allow for greater coverage. It is particularly effective in treating larger surface areas quickly as the time for needling is decreased due to the simultaneous action of the dual heads.
Painless rolling makes tiny micro-channels in the skin which exponentially enhance penetration of the active ingredients found in your Environ products.
*All Environ Products are prescription based and require our skin specialists to determine which product is appropriate for your current skin condition.
You may add this product to an enquiry form below, and once submitted we will contact you.
- Allows for optimum absorption of active ingredients into the skin.
- Helps restore skin tightness.
- Smooths fine lines and softens scars.
- Assists in reduction of pigmentation.
- Thickens thin skin.
- Helps reduce dilated blood vessels.
- Allows you to focus on specific, traditionally difficult areas to reach, such the mouth and eye area.
HOW TO USE
- Using the Cosmetic Focus-CIT lightly ‘pat’ the targeted area, for approximately 3 minutes.
- Apply recommended Environ moisturiser afterwards.
- If the skin feels sensitive afterwards do not repeat until the skin feels comfortable.
- Start by patting twice a week and slowly progress until you can use daily.
- Use as part of your evening regime to ensure that sunscreen ingredients don’t irritate the skin.
- This product should be used on the upper and lower eyelids with caution.
- Only to be used by those whose skin is already comfortable with Original Classic, AVST 3 or C-Quence 2.
- The instrument can be cleaned with warm water (after every treatment) and with the Roll-CIT Cleaning Solution once a week.