Environ Cosmetic Focus CIT
Environ Cosmetic Focus CIT is a small micro-needling tool that is ‘patted’ across the skin to boost the penetration of Environ’s skincare creams – it is a mini-version of the full-featured Cosmetic Roll CIT.
Measuring just 5cm in length, the device consists of 15 needles, measuring 0.2mm, set in a 1.5cm diameter head, allowing users to target specific, traditionally difficult areas to reach, such as the mouth, eye area and frown lines.
Customers wanting a full micro-needling treatment would better be served by the full-size Cosmetic Roll CIT which has a greater micro-needle penetration depth.
The Focus-CIT is to be used between two and seven times per week after toning and cleansing for a time period of between 10 and 15 minutes in order to achieve maximum effect.
*All Environ Products are prescription based and require our skin specialists to determine which product is appropriate for your current skin condition.
You may add this product to an enquiry form below, and once submitted we will contact you.
Available on backorder
- Allows for optimum absorption of active ingredients into the skin.
- Helps restore skin tightness.
- Smooths fine lines and softens scars.
- Assists in reduction of pigmentation.
- Thickens thin skin.
- Helps reduce dilated blood vessels.
- Allows you to focus on specific, traditionally difficult areas to reach, such the mouth and eye area.
HOW TO USE
- Using the Cosmetic Focus-CIT lightly ‘pat’ the targeted area, for approximately 3 minutes.
- Apply recommended Environ moisturiser afterwards.
- If the skin feels sensitive afterwards do not repeat until the skin feels comfortable.
- Start by patting twice a week and slowly progress until you can use daily.
- Use as part of your evening regime to ensure that sunscreen ingredients don’t irritate the skin.
- This product should be used on the upper and lower eyelids with caution.
- Only to be used by those whose skin is already comfortable with Original Classic, AVST 3 or C-Quence 2.
- The instrument can be cleaned with warm water (after every treatment) and with the Roll-CIT Cleaning Solution once a week.